Syd finally has words! She has been babbling up a storm lately since she had her tubes put in. Not only has her disposition taken a 360 (except when constipated. Note: Sydney is VERY cranky when she can’t poo).
I’m sure I’m going to forget some but here are the words that we can make out:
- cup: She will go around the house pointing out all the cups and during dinner she will also do the same if there are cups on the table
- wa-wa: This is for water. She even points out puddles of water and rain. Tonight it was pouring on our way home so all I heard was wa-wa, wa-wa!
- ball: The girl loves to throw balls…future sports nut I hope!
- more: It comes out more like “moh” but it’s still stupid cute and she could ask for anything this way and I would probably give it to her.
- dog: Sounds like “duh”
- car: Comes out more like “ka” (use a Boston accent).
- book: Sounds like “boooc”
She added wa-wa and book just last week and when we talk she looks like she is concentrating so hard to make the sounds we make. So wonderful!