Looks like the promotion positions won’t be known til June which means I will probably have to spill the beans to the bosses at work before they make a decision. Not the most ideal path I had imagined, but I guess I’ll run with it. I was hoping all would be decided on the job front when I returned from Europe. Now I have to decide if I want to wait until I start showing, or if I just want to get it over with sooner…and hope it doesn’t influence the promotion potential (although by all legal matters it sure as hell better not!).
And then there is how. Do I just walk in to my bosses office and tell him Royce knocked me up?